here are five things that i believe can make life more pleasant and rewarding every day. i've tried them and it has made a significant change in my life. hopefully you will try some of these out as well...you might be surprised at the difference it can make in your life!
1. create a bucket list. it has helped me keep things in perspective and has taught me to work towards a goal. it also gives me something to look forward to...hopefully i'll follow through with most of the things on that list.
2. love more and hate less. when you focus more on the things that you love and enjoy instead of focusing on things that you hate or dislike, life becomes a lot easier.
3. "enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
4. pick up a new hobby. i know i've talked this to death, but i picked up photography as my new hobby. it has really given me a new perspective on life and my surroundings.
5. do something different at least once a week. having a full time job tends to make life repetitive and dull. i decided that saturday is the day where i do something spontaneous and exciting. i love to discover new places and check them out. be creative! it could even be something like reading a new book or painting a picture. just as long as it's something you enjoy that's a little out of the ordinary.